Rosens-Morseview Pharmacy was started in 1985. We devised our name from our initial pharmacy which opened in 1959 and was located at the corner of Morse Avenue and Greenview Avenue. Hence the name was Morseview Pharmacy. In 1985 we bought Rosen Pharmacy and renamed it Rosens-Morseview Pharmacy. We also took a fresh look at the pharmacy business and discovered we could make it better with technology. We made a commitment to remove the barriers that currently exist between patients and pharmacists to create a trusting and lasting relationship with our customers.